Submitting your ballot and ensuring your vote counts!
Thank you to all who tuned into our virtual town hall this week on Voter Resources and Safe Elections! We were thrilled to be joined by San Diego County Registrar of Voters Michael Vu, who provided invaluable information related to this year’s unique election. He and his team have been working tirelessly to ensure a safe and fair election, and we are so grateful for their hard work.
If you missed the livestream, you can watch the recording on my website at https://sd40.senate.ca.gov/multimedia/town-hall-voter-resources-safe-elections.
Below are some additional quick links and helpful voting resources from the Registrar of Voters:
- A safe & hassle-free voting experience: A practical guide
- Vote Safer San Diego webpage
- Check your registration status
- Election Information webpage - this webpage will be continuously updated; here is where you will find the complete list of polling places and mail ballot drop off locations once available
- Where’s My Ballot? - Sign up to receive notifications when your ballot is mailed, received by the Registrar’s office, and processed into the count by the Registrar.
In an election cycle that has been filled with confusion, I hope this information will empower you and help you make the most of your civic responsibility.
Stay safe and VOTE!
Senator, 40th District